Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rainbows on the wall

This line of wall art is done by melting crayons on canvas. You may special order and pick your own canvas size, colors as well as their pattern if you like. Pick whether you like the crayon wrappings left on or taken off. The melted crayons do run along sides, top and bottom edges so framing would be best in order to protect your walls or I can put a clear coat on them to help reduce the chances of getting crayon on your walls but I can not guarantee that.

Here are two I have ready for sale.


 


Rainbow in Blues, greens, gold, yellows, oranges, reds, pinks, and purples 30"x15", canvas sides are left white and the entire piece has a clear protective spray coat
 $85
__________________________________________________________





Rainbow in Purples, pinks, reds, oranges, some yellow, greens, blues, and purples 10"x10", canvas sides are left white, the entire piece has a clear protective spray coat
 $30

No comments:

Post a Comment