Hi everyone,
It seems many are having problems following my blog so I did some investigation and this method seems to work. You can follow by email by entering your email address in the box that appears under my profile OR to just follow you can log into your Gmail account (this can be done either through Gmail's site, Google, or the 'Sign in' on the top right corner of my blog) and then come back to my page and you'll see a FOLLOW button on the top LEFT next to the search box and you can become a follower by picking a name, and deciding whether you'd like to follow publicly (your nickname will appear in my followers) or privately (no one can see you not even me!). If you don't mind I'd love to see who's following me so please pick 'public', if you'd prefer to stay anonymous I completely understand and appreciate you all following! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment