Ok we're all busy and this year I opted for the quick-easy-cheap version of everything for my house... So here's what I've got...
I'm reusing last year's painted boxes to look like grave stones, and I'm reusing last year's skeleton i bought and breaking it up into pieces to use around the yard.
I also decided to use bubble wrap to create a walkway (as quickly as possible! so it's not my best work but you get the idea :)), then covered it with black plastic bags and duct taped it down so noone trips.... I used $1 store duct tape but you can go to Michaels and buy duct tape in just about every color and design you like or use another strong tape. (just make sure you don't step on it during set up) Large bubble wrap works best.
Last I took a few black bags and cut them into strips and just tied them around the yard off the mailbox, trees, and the fence. If you don't cut it all the way to the top you can also tape that around the entry ways for the kids to walk under.
Oh and don't forget the orange light bulb!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




No comments:
Post a Comment